Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I wanna increase my penis size and loosen my foreskin a little. Which exercise or medicine I should take.

1 Doctor Answered
You can apply a steroid cream to loosen your foreskin. Penis size doesn't increase after puberty, no matter what you do. Good luck.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.