Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have gum receding problem, 3 months back I consulted doctor ,who made scaling and laser treatment but it not recovered, now my teeth are loosed. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Take vitamin c. Massage gums with turmeric and salt twice daily. Use homoeopathic toothpaste heclalva. Consult for proper homoeopathic treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.