Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have tremendous cavities over both upper and lower molar region! What procedures may help me the most! I want to re implant my teeth as my age is 29 currently.

1 Doctor Answered
You should go for cosmetic filling or rct depending on how much deep cavity. Followed by crown or fpd. If any one tooth will be in more worse condition you should go for extraction after that place fpd. See a doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.