Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Gd afternoon Dr. I have already 2 baby but now I don't want anyone about 3 year but who to control pregnancy for 3 years dear sir please suggest me any medicine drug etc which control pregnancy for 3 years I hope your answers is best for my life partner thanks again.

1 Doctor Answered
There are many temporary family planning methods like oral pills, injectable hormones, intrauterine devices, condoms, diaphragms, safe period, coitus interruptus, etc. You must know about the success and failure rates of all as well as the advantages and disadvantages of all to decide which suits you the best. Maybe consult gynaecologist as a couple.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.