Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old. I'm suffering with ear ache from 1 week. How to get rid of this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and if necessary after local examination we should start with antibiotics
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.