Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth are paining. And there are hole coming in my teeth and black black dot in teeth. Help me sir what should I do. I don't have money.

2 Doctors Answered
Get fillings done you may require rct n cap go to a govr facility or a dental college.
1 person found this helpful
Hello Lybrate-User, If you have decayed tooth its better to get that fixed initial stage itself. Kindly consult your dentist for clinical examination.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.