Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, I have pain in my teeth and canines. And my teeth have cavities. So please tell me what I do for solve it.

2 Doctors Answered
Go to a dentist get fillings done you may require rct n cap.
1 person found this helpful
Hello Lybrate User, its better if you control the decay in the initial time itself. Kindly consult a dentist and treatment depends on clinical examination. Initial stages can be managed with restorations.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.