Hello .i m 23 year old .after a year ago I am going to getting marriage .my sexual power is very low .i m flow down after 1 minutes .when I go close to my partner. My mind is setup on the sex .after started .i flow down .please can you give me some tips .can I use himcolin.

You cannot test your sexual power before marriage and all men have good power and normal stamina and you need not try or hope to get unusual and fake power shown in porn videos/ it is not powerful attack needed by a woman but giving and tender care and intimacy.
You seem to be suffering from performance anxiety. Due to overthinking about your ability to satisfy your partner, your performance goes down, because sex is a mind game, needs to be done under relaxed state, not under any pressure or tension. Whenever you go for sex, tell your partner that you r not going to put your penis inside, you r just going to enjoy foreplay. You can do foreplay for 15- 20 mins, whenever you feel enough confident, you can put it inside.