My daughter is years old. Her teeth in lower front case is not broken but behind that teeth a another teeth is coming out. Kindly suggest me any remedy of this.

Consult dentist at the earliest. Milk teeth has not fallen down. Permanent is erupting from behind. Might require braces treatment.
Milk teeth can be extracted next tt will depend on the age you have not given that.
Immediately go for ext of deciduous teeth.
Once milk tooth is fallen/ removed the permanent tooth can be aligned by its own/ orthodontic treatment depending upon her age. First visit a dentist to know what is going on then a plan can be shot to overcome her problem.
Hello, the concern which you are worried about is nothing but the normal pattern of teeth to erupt and fall. the permanent teeth will come on the back side of your milk teeth by the pressure of permanent teeth your milk teeth will fall and the permanent teeth are going to take that position. Thanks
Kindly get the milk tooth extracted ..so that the new teeth take it's space .. and there is no problem in allignment of teeth .. later
If the milk teeth have not fallen off and permanent teeth are erupting behind, please see a dentist and get the milk tooth removed at the earliest so that the permanent tooth can move ahead in its correct position.