Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a hearing loss in my right ear upto 70db and left ear upto 20db can I apply for hearing quota in govt. Exams also if I apply in general quota than will I get disqualify I medical test due to hearing loss. Also, can I will considered in medical test in merchant navy or I will disqualified due to hearing loss.

1 Doctor Answered
You can get a hearing aid from the govt hospital and there they will guide you on future aspects and clarify all the rules.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.