Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor I am 30 yrs old girl and I have suffering cavity problem so what should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Get the cavity filled immediately otherwise you can suffer from more pain and discomfort because of pulp infection. Brush regularly two times daily. Rinse your mouth after each meal.
Filling of the cavity is required to prevent further complications.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.