Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doc, i am 50 yrs old. For last 10 yrs I have small eruptions on face under eyes diagnosed as syndrome. Is there any cure to permanent removal. Some say it cud be skin cancer. Also have pigmentation for ten yrs. Tried all cremes vitamins but no use. Will I get rid of it ever.

2 Doctors Answered
consult near by skin doctor, he will help you. thanks
Hello, Kindly tell me is this increasing in size? is pain/ redness present? what is its color? I thing it can not be treated by creams/ Tablet, may be laser required for its treatment IT need Physical examination so kindly consult Skin specialist
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.