Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I met with a serious accident in Jun 2006 with a heavy loaded truck while I was returning from my duty at night. It cause serious multiple injury and I was admitted to Sir Ganga Ram hospital in Delhi. I underwent approx 10 operation consequently. My right femur was badly damaged, it is still been a problem to walk freely. There is lack of muscles in my right femur. Sometimes I feel tremendous pain in my affected areas like ankle, knee, femur portions. Suggest me how to overcome these issues. I have not been in touch with my consultant/ doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
You can help yourself only by means of Physiotherapy.Consult agood Physiotherapit.He will guide you properly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.