I have lost two teeth. Is it necessary to go for denture? Is there any alternative? If I do not do anything will it affect my digesting system? Please advice. Thanks.

It not necessarily be denture.U can go for the fixed option.I.E either bridge or implants.Not replacing them will have long term consequences.
No u can go for a fixed prosthesis.Visit your dentist .He will do the check up and will advise the best for you.Options are bridge and implants.
Please mention whether front or back ones but whichever lost teeth has to be replaced to maintain the normal oral function
Well, its your personal choice if you don't want any replacement but its always beneficial to get a replacement. Personality wise it will good and the adjacent teeth also stay fine in the future. You may either go for fixed partial teeth or implants is another better option but little expensive.
Hi! any lost teeth requires replacement either by way of denture, fixed brigde or implants.Loosing teeth n not replacing them can result in the movement of ur other teeth and can change the overall bitting pattern of ur mouth as well as causes changes in the musculature of ur jaw joint. It is highly recommended that u replace them .