Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from obesity I was going for gym for 3 months and due to lack of time I left it after that I have become more fat what should I do now to reduce the fat.

1 Doctor Answered
Do naturopathy for the permanent solution of your all problems. Please take appointment for consultant with me. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.