Hello doctor i am satish 21 years old at this age my teeth is shaking at morning and after sometimes it get tightened for past one month and one more teeth is growing behind that teeth does it will cause something to me now or later

You are definitely facing periodontal infection, I.E infection of gums, if not treated at the earliest it may lead to loss of the tooth that is shaking. Get it treated as early as possible
Hi, It's quiet possible you may be getting your wisdom tooth. If the wisdom tooth is coming properly in line you will not have any major problem. But if it's not in line & coming towards your cheeks or tongue, it may cause problem in future & you will have to get it removed. Your dentist can shoot an X ray & confirm the same for you.
Please get your teeth checked from your nearest dentist. Little bit of mobility of teeth in the morning is acceptable. But you should get yourself checked about that tooth which is coming from behind.
Yes pls visit the dentist as the tooth is causing unwanted pressure dentist will decide which to remove