Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 43 yrs old female, there is a hole in my left ear, I am scared to do surgery. Please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, kindly let me know if you are having symptoms like Ear discharge/ hearing Problem etc. History of water entry in ear? h/o any ear trauma? Kindly follow following advise not pore anything in ear 2.avoid water entry This is very common surgery so you need not to be scared, kindly consult ENT doctor in good hospital
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.