Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi , I had widow teeth nut that teeth is coverd by sidelayer skin and that teeth is broken it to pieces twice now I am unable to chew right side due to skin covered the teeth please help me with a solution.

16 Doctors Answered
You should get it removed as soon as possible by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon to prevent any infection.
1 person found this helpful
Sorry sir but im not able to get ur problem exactly.Pls do post it properly so dat we can solve ur problem
1 person found this helpful
I think its a wisdom tooth you are talking about. The best and permanent treatment for the wisdom tooth is to get it removed.
It would be better if you can provide an x ray of the tooth.It can be either saved by rct or extracted depending on the condition of the tooth
Go see a dentist as soon as you can! its not something to wait for.You might need tooth removal also.
Go to a dentist as early as possible get that tooth removed.
U have to get the wisdom teeth removed. Consult an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
It's always better to get rid of the wisdom teeth. Get it extracted before it gets infected
Immediately visit a dentist. The site you are feeling painful is infected. Gingival curettage needs to be done at the involved tooth adjunct with oppsit tooth odontoplasty. Followed by operculectomy or may be that tooth need to be removed later on if symptoms recur repeatedly. All procedures i mentioned here are minor procedures so you dont need to get panicked
Good evening from your query it seems a tooth broke when you had some nuts and the skin is covering the same. It would be prudent to have the same examined by a dental professional and if there is enough tooth structure as well as ferrule effect. Then he will cross check the same with a digital x ray to ascertain future course of treatment for you.
If its last tooth then it's called wisdom tooth n it will be fine in day or two other wise u may to consult dentist at earliest
Visit a dentist and get it extracted or else get the gum removed over the tooth for time being.Since, your tooth is breaking into pieces, it requires extraction.
You will need to get the skin removed by dentist.It is a simple procedure done under local anaesthesia
If it is wisdom tooth- 3rd molar and not erupted and skin or mucosa covers it causing pericoronitis than go for radiological examination of tooth and get that tooth out.Let your dentist take this decision for you
Get it removed
If i correctly understand Sunil .You have a wisdom tooth that is partially chipped or #ed.Usually in such a case when the skin covers the tooth .Its b coz there is insufficient space of the teeth to erupt .Extraction of the tooth is the only choice and a sane one at that coz food will keep accumulating between the wisdom tooth and tooth in front damaging the both teeth.Hope this helps
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.