Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hi. I have started bleeding after sex which continues for last 3 days. I had sex almost after 3-4 years so initially it was painful for me. Is this because of vaginal dryness? What's the cause of bleeding and what are the remedies? My normal menstrual cycle is 8 days later from the date I had sex. Can you Please suggest some remedies for my issue?

Dear user. Fertile phase is the phase of a female's menstrual cycle when an egg (ovule) is released from the ovaries. In humans, ovulation occurs about midway through the menstrual cycle, after the follicular phase. The few days surrounding ovulation (from approximately days 10 to 18 of a 28 day cycle), constitute the most fertile phase. So if you have ejaculatory sexual inter course from day 10 from the first day of period and to day 20, the chances of pregnancy are much more. There are many determinants of pregnancy. You should be sexually matured. Your partner should be sexually matured. The period of your partner should be in the fertile stage. Female egg and male sperm cells should be healthy enough. Then female uterus should be capable to get conceived. If all these are satisfied, the pregnancy could be a result. Talk to a gynecologist for advice. Take care.