I want to a substitute for braces treatment. I've got arrangement of teeth which are not aligned so am looking for treatment options.

Greetings for the day! There is a substitute for Braces known as " Invisalign" for alignment of teeth. It uses clear plates instead of braces which needs to be changed as per your doctor. Depending on where you are based, consult an Orthodontist in your area for the same.
Hi pls visit your dentist who will guide as there are many other options like veneers and invisible braces invasalign etc
Hi If u r not interested in braces we have removable appliances or aligners. Regards Dr.Sha SHA DENTAL CARE
Hi, nowadays there are multiple treatment options available to correct dental malalignment. These include, but are not limited to, conventional braces, ceramic braces, lingual braces, invisible aligners, the Inman Aligner system and various other cosmetic dental procedures either alone or in conjunction with some of the previous options. The best suited option for you depends upon several factors, including the nature and severity of your dental malalignment, the reason for you not wishing to get braces, etc. You can discuss these options, and more, and the benefits and drawbacks of each option with your dentist, and decide upon the route you want to take.
Other options like clear aligners are available but have their own limitations and restricted applications. You have to take consultation with orthodontist for detailed discussions and options. BTW why you want substitute for advocated and standard technology? If esthetics is an issue you can consider lingual( inside wire) orthodontics.
Yes u can get a substitute there r many options visit a proper orthodontist in ur area.If u let us kno ur area we can guide u for that too
Hi.There are few treatment available in cosmetic dentistry. .Show your teeth pic and will let you the option best suits for you. Moreover can show your previous cases like you which I have done so would he an idea about result.