Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 year old I have cavity problem in my teeth what can I do to remove cavity ?

3 Doctors Answered
Hi, Once that there is a cavity/decay with your tooth you have to visit your dentist who will remove the decay and fill the tooth with a cement or a silver filling. Just as a precaution so that your other teeth do not have cavities brush twice with a fluoride toothpaste and rinse thoroughly after eating anything. Also Visit a dentist very 6 Months. Regards, Dr. Gaurav Shah.
1 person found this helpful
Hi , What exactly is the problem that you have? How did you find out about your cavity problem? If you are concerned about some discolouration of your teeth, that may happen due to reasons other than cavities. Also, holes within teeth can happen due to cavities, and cause food to get stuck and produce pain, but gaps may also open up BETWEEN teeth due to progressing gum disease, and produce the same problem of food getting stuck in the gaps. The best way to either confirm or rule out these problems is to set up an appointment with your dentist, and let them evaluate your mouth thoroughly. The only effective solution for dental cavities is to see your entist and get the appropriate fillings done.
Ur dental expert can remove cariouss portion of tooth and fill it wid tooh colored material ie composite and save ur tooth tx
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.