Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Age 43, front upper two teeth are high and big. So i am not freely smile. What do i do?

1 Doctor Answered
You can get orthodontic treatment to get them aligned properly. If you don't have time or are uncomfortable wearing braces then you may even go for crowns/ veneers with or without root canal depending on the severity of the problem.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.