I am 19 years old male, my height is 5'5. There are any chances to increase my height? And what should I do to increase my height?

I am 19 years old male, my height is 5'5.  There are any ...
We all are aware of the fact that our height increases up to a particular age and then it comes to a halt. Height increases up to the age of 18years in women and up to the age of 20 years in men. Increase in height is attributed to the production of growth hormone, called the HGH( Human Growth Hormone), which is secreted by the pituitary gland called the master gland of our body. It is rather difficult to increase height after reaching adulthood as the production of these hormones slowly stops. In most cases, the epiphyses of the long bones are fused as the last bits of cartilaginous tissue in the bones turn into solid hard bones. This prevents any further growth in longer bones. However, if the hormones are released naturally, increase in height can be observed. Increase in height at your age depends upon a no. of factors like 1.Heriditary factor 2.Recorded any increase in height in last 6 months 3.Amount of effort you are putting in for increase in height 4.How much serious are you for your height 5.Will you give 100% if I show you a direction 6.Just do your bit with full determination and leave the rest to time,exercises and medicines. Consult me Fast as you short of time