Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im a 25 yrs old, suffering from irregular periods from last 6 yrs, please help me out.

1 Doctor Answered
Please get a USG pelvis done along with these blood tests- FSH, LH, PROLACTIN, TFT, LIPID PROFILE. Treatment will then depend on the cause found.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.