Hi, I want replantation of my 4 front teeth, please can you let me know the expected cost and the time taken for the same.

Hi , First thing why u would like to go for replantation please revert on this. U should go for OPG(Full mouth X-ray) depending upon the strength of the jaw bone the number of tooth needed for support will be decided.For example if u want to go for four tooth replacement then there will be two addition tooth will be taken as support for the replantation of four tooth . If you go for Ceramic Crown the cost varies from 2k to 5k for each tooth . If you go for Veneers Crowns the cost varies from 4k to 7k for each tooth If you go for Zirconium Crowns the cost varies from 7k to 10k for each tooth. It will take three sittings and each sitting will take 30mnts to 1Hr. Hope u like my answer
Replantation ? or implants wat do u mean?
There r many options to replace your teeth ..first we have to check ur condition then can finalise whichone suits u best..and cost depend on that..
HI, you havnt mentioned your age and cost and time can be told only after you give detailed history. about yourself and I need yo ask you some questions based on that I can guide you
Cost can range from 25k to 50k . depending on which company implants and your dentist. This cost is for one implant
Cost varies based on fixed or removable options. Overall teeth health with gum condition is important. As also remaining bone. Cost and time etc will depend on the complexity of your case.