Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 35 years old woman. I am suffering from tooth pain and inflammation on face. Can I take dolokind plus? Thanks. Can you please suggest me which medicine should I take?

2 Doctors Answered
Hello mam, Yes you may take dolokind for pain but it will give you only temporary relief. I would advice you to visit your dentist for the better understanding of your condition and get it fixed.
1 person found this helpful
You should not take any Med on your own consult a maxillofacial surgeon it's likely to b abscess n has to b drained and ofending tooth ttd.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.