I have a bridge in right side of my upper jaw. Its sensitive now. She'll I remove my bridge and do implantation?

I have a bridge in right side of my upper jaw. Its sensit...
Sensitivity in teeth of bridge is a common problem, brush you teeth twice a day with sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste in proper way do warm saline rinses twice after brushing do some gum massage with the toothpaste before brushing your teeth in the area if still the teeth are sensitive then consult a qualified dentist and go for a xray.
Hi the bridge that is overlying the teeth either may be poorly fitted or it may have become loose that is why food is getting lodged there thus making your teeth sensitive. So you need to visit your dentist and get that checked. Also you may opt for implant after a thorough eexamination of your opg or xray for that area by an implantologist. Thanku.
No check. It by dentist observed any high pt there or any other reason.