Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I suffer some gastric problem. And in sometime a little pain under the right chest or middle of my both chest. What can I do? few week before I was consulted a doctor and he suggest esmoparozole 40 mg for 5 days.

1 Doctor Answered
You are having acid reflux from your stomach to your food pipe. Apart from the medicine prescribed you need to follow certain diet recommendations: 1. Avoid spicy and fatty foods. 2. Avoid alcohol, smoking, pain killer medicines (nsaids) 3. Avoid coffee especially during night. 4. Take diet rich in fibers like raw leafy vegetables, fruits hope this will provide you relief.
29 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.