My mouth was getting bad smell even after brushing regularly. And my throat was releasing some bad content through mouth. At that time my nose and throat are not clear. Please suggest what to do?

I think your having infection deep inside the gums. u better go to the doctor to know the correct reason.
HI, you are suffering from infection of tonsils as,well cold 1 drink lot of hot Water to kill the bacteria 2 frequently gargling. with salt water and steam inhalation for blocked nose 3 if the symptoms are severe antibiotics 4 finally visiting a dentist and ent doctor wud be the best
Mostly you should be having gum deposits..just get scaling ( cleaning done by dentist ) and you will be fine.
Hi, you might be suffering from some kind of throat infection and/ or gum infection...Take advice from an ENT surgeon and get a regular dental check up and cleaning (scaling) done..you should be fine....Take care..
Most probably you have throat infection. Just visit any ENT specialist who will help you better.