Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have gap between my two upper front teeth. What should I do. Which type of doctor should I consult among dentist. please suggest.

5 Doctors Answered
If you wish to go for closing the gap by moving your teeth, using wires or elastics, you need to see an orthodontist. You can also just close the gap using addition of material to both teeth- then any aesthetic dentist- may just be a general dentist, not a specialist- will do.
1 person found this helpful
Orthodontic tooth movement.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, the gap in the upper front teeth is known as midline diastema. You have have a number of options to treat it, like composite filling, veneers or crowns, ortho appliance. You can consult dentists in general practise or aesthetics dentists.
1 person found this helpful
Dear in indian mythology this is sign of good luck. Kindly visit cosmetic dental surgeon for checkup. Use colgate tooth paste and listerin mouth wash.
1 person found this helpful
Best option is to choose orthodontist. Braces (wiring) is advised.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.