Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

What the root canal process can do with the prosthodontist? My two lower frontal teeth RCT failure. Please guide me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. Root canal treatment is speciality of endodontist not prosthodontist. So please go to endodontist for failed rcts. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.