I suffer from allergic rhinitis/rhino sinusitis ,moderate asthma ,cough etc. For more than 8 years. I regular take medicenes as per requirements.but I want to cure this disease. Even if I can control allergy any way , is enough better for me. I lost the quality of life due to this. Please help me and guide me that can I breathe easily and cure my chronic allergy.

Try prick/rast phadiatop allergy test done .If found to be allergic to any allergen specialy mite,then immunotherapy may be of great help. You need not to take cefadroxil if no fever on nasal dis charge not yellow. Add montelukast 10 mg in your treatment. There is always hope. Try to identify trigers and avoid them
Dear, Allergic rhinitis and asthma may not be fully cured but can be controlled easily by inhaled medicines . Most of the persons lead a good normal life . I don't know why you are not satisfied despite of treatment plz let me know the medication you are currently on. You may undergo allergy testing at a good centre and if you are found allergic to one or two substances then may be helped by immunotherapy. Best wishes