Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Age of my mother in law is 70 and she is unable to walk walks in side house only lives in first floor. Too fat. Both legs have swelling now water is coming from below the leg please advice.

1 Doctor Answered
She needs thorough investigation like blood sugar, urea, cholesterol, creatinine, ecg, x ray chest etc. Consult cardiologist with investigation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.