below tips could help you start your weight-loss journery.
1. Never eat a snack out of a carton or a cover. Always use a cup or a plate to so you know how much you are eating.
2. Have atleast one bright colored fruit and one bright colored vegetable a day
3. Take a small snack box to office with almonds, walnuts and other dry fruits to satisfy your cravings
4. Try to have your dinner by 8 so that you are not too hungry and also make healthy choices at dinner.
5. People who eat breakfast have a better success rate at losing weight.
6. Beware of zero trans fat and fat free foods as you might end up eating high sugar
and carb containing foods.
7. People who are emotional eaters learn to identify the emotion that makes you eat unhealthy food and try diverting your mind to something else you love
8. If your plates are too big trade them off for a 9 inch plates
9. Replace your weighing scale with a tape measure.
10. Share your weight-loss journey with a family member or friend so that you are accountable to each other.
11. Green tea atleast once a day will help you boost your metabolism
12. Sleep helps in repair and regulating your hormones. Sleep atleast 8 hours in a day.
13. Have fruits atleast twice a day
14. Drink water if you feel you are hungry to check if its hunger or thirst.
15. Lastly, keep a positive attitude and visualize yourself thin.