I don't want to keep tension of putting cement or composite in that teeth after every 2 to 5 years please suggest some permanent solution. What about having one artificial teeth in that place how much it can cost do artificial teeth as good as our natural teeth please answer as I feel I should not have done that digging.

No artificial tooth can replace your natural tooth. Keep your natural tooth as far as possible. Keep good oeal hygiene and have scaling and cleaning done every 8 to 12 months.
Go for permanent cap over the tooth .its better to do root canal and go for zirconium cap (warranty for 10 yrs) .Maintain a good oral health the cap will lost for longer period.
lybrate-user you can go for a full crown over that tooth depending upon how much tooth structure has left. Or go for a rooth canal then go for a crown. your problem will solved. No neet to go for any artificial tooth.
Remove the teeth and take implant.
It's better to save the tooth artificial tooth should b the last choice.
U have to extract it if it is very badly damages or RCT,,then u can think about artificial teeth