Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my dad is suffering from teeth sensitivity. He is 54 years old. Please give us suggestion. Thnkx.

6 Doctors Answered
U may use Haydent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night
1 person found this helpful
Use good desensitizing medicated toothpaste. Don't follow blindly any advertisement, better consult visit a dental clinic to find out the reason and get best remedy.
Hi, use sensoform toothpaste twice daily.
I suggest you to use vantaej tooth pate. Its a good medicated toothpaste. Before brushing take a little amount and massage it over ah sensitive tooth wait for 15 secs. And do normal brushing. Use this as a regular tooth paste.
You may use sensitivity paste two to three times a day for 15 days
Sensitivity may be due to many problems like Loss of enamel, Cavities in tooth, Gum problem etc. You need to visit your dentist for treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.