Hi, I want to know if there is any medicine or ointment to tighten the vagina. and is it advisable to use it? I am getting married in a few months, so how long before it I should use it.

Dear user. I can understand. Please don't be panic. Kegal exercises can help tighten the vagina muscles and thereby tighten the vagina lips. I suggest you to consult a gynecologist in person. We are here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. We will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.
Hello. Tightening of the vagina has many components and can be achieved by various methods. There are few kiegel exercises, intra vaginal creams, laser therapy, injection therapy and surgical vaginoplasty to name a few. The results of these things varies a lot and is better to be discussed with examination and your requirement with a board certified plastic surgeon.