My husband is very egoistic, too much selfish, controlling and manipulative person .But not for all. For me and my associates without any reason. He is highly educated ,charming person. He is very social and empathetic for his friends relatives associates and even for unknowns. Feel he has some emotional trauma in his childhood which he never shared with me and may be for that he is suffering from insecurities and as a result I am under his emotional abuse. For last 15 years I am tolerating this. Now it is unbearable. Please suggest what to do?

Its very very clear from your question that you are suffering. It requires clear understanding between both of you and for that an open interaction with husband is essential. Or Else you connect a marital relationship expert nearby or if you want you can contact me as well online via this site by video calling. You need to interact with marriage expert and open your heart out by one to one interaction either along with your husband or alone. Sufferng in silence and tolerating is no solution. Proper understanding of relationship dynamics and acceptance of each other is the key to peace and happiness in any Marriage. Contact Expert. All the best.