Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I have deep dark circle under eyes last 10 yrs. I used various things but its no change. I hv anemia and allergy also. Sometimes my eyes itching so much. I have also hypothyroid. I take medicine for that. My age 30 yrs. Please suggest something that help me.

Sleep deprivation can cause your skin to become dull and pale, allowing for dark tissues and blood vessels beneath your skin to show. Lack of sleep can also cause fluid to build underneath your eyes, causing them to appear puffy. As a result, the dark circles you see may actually be shadows cast by your puffy eyelids. Make sure they cover the entire area of the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water! Another simple technique to get rid of the dark circles is using cold tea bags. Soak a tea bag preferably a chamomile or green tea bags in water.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment