Sir I have a skin allergy like ring worm and itches it spread slowly all over the body. I consult some doctors, ointment there is no response. So what is the way for get away from it.

Sir I have a skin allergy like ring worm and itches it sp...
First of all don't take allopathic medicines for ringworm. Cause you would feel improvement till the time you take them and the time you stop them your condition would be worst than present. By God's grace I have treated many ringworm patients. We prepare ayurveda combination of medicines ras rasayan aushadhi. To completely clear out fungal infections. No need to feed your body with harms of terbinafine, itraconazole, steroids. Opt for ayurveda for complete treatment. U can contact us online through Lybrate platform for proper treatment. Since I would need to know your detailed history and prakruti for complete prescription.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment