My son is 9 yrs old and his teeth r not in order, i took very good care when he was getting of his teeth no cavities till.

1st option is wait till he is 13 yrs ...n than get his ortho treatment done...his teeth may not be aligned due to less space for the teeth to erupt
He needs a dental check-up for proper advice.
Don worry. .its time to eruption of permanent teeth ..but once get the teeth checked by dentist or else you can send me his pics so that further I can advice you
did not understand the second half of your question. by not in order what do you mean? often a parents judgment is more critical than required. at age 9 your son is in the 'MIXED DENTITION'stage. stone permanent some milk teeth. This tends to look disorderly. Make sure he keeps his teeth clean. Get a dental visit soon to put your mind at ease.
some teeth are milk teeth and some permanant.we call this ugly duckling stage.its advisable to show your dentist for proper consultation if any milk tooth needs extraction