I have a tiny black hole in my front tooth and I sometimes suddenly feels high sensitivity in my front teeth. What should I do now? Will my tooth will repair itself automatically?

I have a tiny black hole in my front tooth and I sometime...
The black hole in your front tooth is due to cavity caused by bacterial infection and since you have developed sensitivity it shows that it has borrowed deep inside the tooth. The best treatment would be to visit a dentist and get the Restoration done. The tooth is not going to heal itself so go and visit a dentist and get the filling done.
Consult a dentist it can not repair itself if left like that you may loose it you may require rct n cap.
Good morning lybrate-user Thanks for the query As per your words it seems you are having a carious tooth and carries have involved the inner layer (Dentien) of your tooth that's why you feel senstivity. No it will not repair on it's own, you need to visit your Dentist where he will remove the carious tooth structure and restore your tooth with restorative material (Filling) Regards