Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello. Sir good evening, I'm from singrauli district, im 22 year old young boy. Sir any solution for teeth, actually sir gap in my front teeth looks very bad laughing. Sir if you have for this any solutions gave me mail. Thank you sir.

4 Doctors Answered
Kindly visit your dentist and get the required treatment as without having a look at the gap it is difficult to suggest a proper treatment. If the gap is more between your front teeth then may be you will have to get orthodontic treatment. If it's a mild gap may be it can be filled by a restoration or smile designing can be done to not only close the gap but also give you a good smile and look. So kindly visit your dentist and get the required treatment done.
Go for smile designing.
You have many options like. If possible you can do cosmetics filling or do orthodontics treatment.
It needs Proper dentist consultation. It can no be treated with Medicine.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.