Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have broken molar tooth and there is too much pain and it is inflamed. So my question is which drug can be used to relieve pain and inflammation? Does Droxyl 500 and Dicllogesic are appropriate or some other drug is required?

1 Doctor Answered
See you can take any painkiller, but it won't totally reduce pain, you need to visit a dentist, get an xray done of the tooth involved and it may have to be removed.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.