My name is Arshad. My question is to a Dentist. I have done my root canal treatment for 2 of my teeth. I haven't put the cap for it. It's been more than 3 years . Is it possible to get it done now? Or is there a problem with that?

after doing root canal treatment for teeth it will not have any blood supply or nerve supply to teeth. it will be like glass so any time it can break hence kindly go for crowns to protect the teeth. you can do now
Root treated teeth will require crown if its the back teeth not necessary if its the front teeth. You can crown them any time but the earlier the better else you may fracture it if you bite on something hard.
Yes it can be done depending upon what is the status of the previous restoration. it may or may not need further intervention depending on the examination. Kindly visit a dentist for more accurate treatment plan.
Hi Arshad, You can surely get it done even now. You will need to take an x-ray of the involved teeth to check the current status of root canal. Would advice you to get it done before there is any damage to the tooth.
Well Arshad you should immediately visit your dentist and get a crown(cap) fabricated. Your RC treated tooth is brittle, it has less strength now so if you bite something hard, the tooth can break. You probably lucky to have your RC treated tooth intact now. Dont delay the treatment.