Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 year's old. For best vision i am using +3.5 no. lens in googles. Can i rectifying it by only medicines. I don't want any surgery or laser treatment ?

1 Doctor Answered
After age of 40 almost everyone develop cataract in there eyes. Anyways there is no medicinal treatment for correcting refractive error. But if you undergo cataract surgery then at that time this can be rectified.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.