I have a cavity in my teeth. The doctor said rct is the only way to save you teeth mam there is some other way to save my teeth. There is sensitivity and pain also pain increases in night at the time of sleeping. Rct cost 3000 rs so it is huge amount. Any other way.

Mr. Murali, Rs 3000 is not a Huge amount as compared to cost of saving your natural tooth. If you can save a part of your body or eat with a natural tooth only for rs 3000 then its a deal. The other option is get your tooth extracted that will cost around 400 rupees only, but to get it fixed again you will have to spend around 25000 for implant or 8000 for bridge, so i guess 3000 for saving your natural teeth will be a good deal.
If you have sensitivity and pain which increases when you go to sleep indicates of deep caries involving the nerve in the centre of the tooth. If you want to save the tooth, best treatment indicated is rct or extraction which is not recommended as replacement would be more costly, it's best to preserve your natural tooth with a rct. All the best Dr Adarsh Desai