Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is having very odd problem of vertigo, she always complains about giddiness and all, doctors say it is from ear, but no tratment. She is always irritated and spoiling our life. I want to know if any treatment is there or we have to carry it as a special case through out rest of the life

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Rajiv, sorry to hear about your wife, your situation is tense indeed. Answering your question - Yes, there is a treatment for every kind of vertigo, if the proper diagnosis is made. There are many causes of Vertigo, please consult a good ENT surgeon in your area. In case you are based around Delhi NCR please call up 8587821502 to fix an appointment. Take care and wish your wife gets well soon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.