Hi, I have a small gap between my front teeth which makes me very unpleasant when smiling or grinning, Is there any exercise to fill up the gap without braces? Help me!

Hi, I have a small gap between my front teeth which makes...
Hi lybrate-user given your age braces or any orthodontic treatment would work very well. But if you don't want to go in for braces. You might want to consider composite restorations to close the gap or crowns on the anterior teeth as well would help solve your problem. I would request you to kindly visit a dentist who would be in a better position to advice you.
Hi. No exercise. Go for Crowns / caps for the front teeth of you don't want braces. Visit a dentist.
Only after examination and xray we can decide what to do.
No there is no exercise to move teeth.