Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, How to remove spectacles How to cope up with pimples? How to gain muscles without pumping / pull ups.

1 Doctor Answered
For spectacle removal you can go for contact lens or Lasik surgery. Please consult an ophthalmologist for the same.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.